Freeze these for up to a month for a quick microwaveable dinner.
1 16-ounce bag store-bought pizza dough
6 tablespoons fresh or jarred marinara sauce
6 store- bought turkey meatballs (use yesterday’s leftovers)
1 teaspoon soy milk
How to :
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Roll the dough out about ¼ inch thick. Cut into pieces for each muffin cup (you should get about 8-10 from 16 oz. of dough)
3. Grease a muffin tin. Line each cup with a piece of dough, letting the excess hang over the sides.
4. Fill each with 1 Tablespoon of sauce and 1 meatball.
5. Gather each bit of excess dough up around the filling, pinching it together at the top.
6. Whisk the egg with the soy milk to make a wash. Brush it onto each pouch.
7. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes
Pinch off some pizza dough, hand your toddler a rolling pin, and watch him lock in