Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Italian Style Chicken Stew
Posted By elizabeth On July 19, 2009 @ 1:57 am In Weekly Recipes | No Comments
1 lb.boned, skinned chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoons each salt and freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon capers, drained and minced
grated zest and juice of 3 lemon
½ cup dry white wine
1 lb. yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ¾ inch in cubes
1 package (8oz) thawed frozen artichoke hearts, quartered if large
1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1 cup pitted medium green olives
1. Cut each chicken thigh into 2 or 3 chunks. In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Add chicken, seal, and shake to coat.
2. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add chicken (discard excess flour) in a single layer and cook, turning once, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
3. Reduce heat to medium, add garlic, capers, and lemon zest and stir just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine and simmer, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan, until reduced by half about 2 minutes. Add broth, potatoes, and chicken and return to a simmer. Lower heat slightly to maintain simmer, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
4. Add artichokes to pot and stir. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in parsey, lemon juice to taste, and olives. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, with lemon wedges or the side.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2009/07/chicken-stew-with-olives-and-lemon/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://gourmetkoshercooking.com/2009/07/chicken-stew-with-olives-and-lemon/chicken-stew-olives-su-1559188-x/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.