жилищная приватизация, до какого года приватизация, госпошлина за выписку из егрюл, передать показания счетчика, московские льготы, купить счетчик, госпиталь ветеранов, приватизация земельного участка, льготы инвалидам, сколько стоит развод 2014 год, счетчики москва, получение выписки из егрюл, ветераны москвы, отпуск при увольнении, льготы матери одиночки в 2014
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Salted Chocolate Tart
Posted By elizabeth On February 7, 2010 @ 1:48 am In Shabbos Recipes | No Comments
Makes 16 servings
6 tablespoons unsalted margarine, softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch-processed)
5 large egg yolks
8 ounces extra-bittersweet top-quality chocolate, such as Callebaut or Valrhona, chopped
3/4 cup unsalted margarine
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup brewed coffee
4 large eggs
4 ounces extra-bittersweet top-quality chocolate, such as Callebaut or Valrhona, chopped
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/3 cup pareve whipping cream
2 tablespoons unsalted margarine
Fleur de Sel for sprinkling
1. For the crust:
In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat margarine and sugar on medium speed until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift together flour and cocoa powder, then add to margarine mixture and mix until combined. Add yolks and mix on low speed just until dough comes together. If small pieces remain, knead dough to blend them in. Form dough into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
2. Unwrap dough and set on a lightly floured work surface. Roll into a 12-in circle. Transfer dough to a 9-1/2 in tart pan and, using your thumb, press into sides and bottom corner. Trim dough flush with top edge. Line shell with parchment paper, completely fill with dried beans o’pie weights, and chill at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°.
3. Bake dough 10 minutes, then remove parchment and beans and return to oven until dough looks dry, about 5 minutes. Set on a rack to cool slightly.
4. For the filling:
Put chocolate in a medium-size heatproof bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine margarine, sugar, and coffee and bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour hot liquid over chocolate and let sit 3 to 4 minutes, then gently stir until smooth. Break eggs into a large bowl and slowly pour in warm chocolate mixture, whisking constantly until incorporated.
5. Pour warm filling into still-warm tart shell. Bake until filling has risen slightly, and appears dry on surface, and seems firm when shaken slightly, about 10 minutes. Set on a rack and let cool completely.
6. For the glaze:
Put chocolate and corn syrup in a medium bowl. In a microwave-safe container, heat pareve cream to boiling; pour over chocolate. Add margarine and stir slowly until smooth,working in one direction to prevent air bubbles from forming (if margarine does not melt completely, microwave in 5-second intervals to warm slightly).
7. Pour glaze onto center of tart and use a small spatula to push glaze to edges. let sit at least 15 minutes to set up before slicing. Serve with the Fluer de Sel for sprinkling.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/02/salted-chocolate-tart/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.