- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Posted By elizabeth On April 18, 2010 @ 1:58 am In Weekly Recipes | No Comments
½ cup ketchup
1 ½ tablespoons hickory barbeque sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
¾ cup Italian bread crumbs
1 egg beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the ketchup, barbeque sauce and sugar; set aside ¼ cup of the mixture.
3. With your hands, mix in the remaining ingredients.
4. Form the mixture into a loaf and place in a greased 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
5. Bake, covered for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and drain the fat from the pan, then slice the meatloaf while still in the pan.
7. Drizzle the reserved tomato mixture evenly over the meatloaf.
8. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/04/barbeque-flavored-meatloaf/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/04/barbeque-flavored-meatloaf/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.