Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Dulce De Leche Chocolate Chip Thumbprint Cookies
Posted By elizabeth On May 2, 2010 @ 1:58 am In Blog | No Comments
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 large egg yolks, at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon honey
2 ounces semisweet chocolate squares, chopped (not chunky)
1/4 cup dulche de leche
1. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and honey; beat until combined well.
3. Reduce speed to low and slowly add flour mixture, beating until just combined. Fold in chocolate. Chill dough until firm, about 2-1/2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degree F and arrange rack in center. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
5. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared sheets about 1 inch apart. Using the end of a wooden spoon, make a dent in center of each cookie. Freeze 15 minutes.
6. Bake 1 sheet of cookies 10 minutes. Remove from oven and redent centers. Fill with generous 1/4 teaspoon dulce de leche and bake until set, about 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining sheet.
7. Transfer cookies on sheets to racks and cool 5 minutes. Using a metal spatula, transfer cookies to racks to cool completely. (Can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container, in single layers separated by waxed paper, up to 1 week.) Makes about 40 cookies.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/05/dulce-de-leche-chocolate-chip-thumbprint-cookies/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.