- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Posted By elizabeth On May 2, 2010 @ 1:50 am In dairy | No Comments
4 medium baking potatoes
2 medium green bell pepper
2 medium red bell pepper
½ cup olive oil
3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1 cup grated cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into ½-inch cubes. Core and seed the green and red peppers and cut into ½-inch cubes. Set aside.
3. Mix the olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, nd garlic in a small bowl.
4. In a small baking pan, toss the potatoes and peppers with the oil and rosemary mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
5. Sprinkle the potatoes with the parsley and cheese.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/05/oven-roasted-potatoes/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.