Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Posted By elizabeth On May 2, 2010 @ 1:53 am In Restaurant | No Comments
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5 tablespoons butter, melted
Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup soup cream
1¼ cups granulated sugar
3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
One 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 eggs, beaten
Whipped cream and nuts, to garnish ( optional )
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. To make the crust, mix the ingredients until crumbly, not pasty. Pat into a 9-inch springform pan, forming the crust along the bottom and up the sides. Set aside.
3. To make the filling, in a mixer, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, granulated and brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the pump-kin puree and the spices and blended. Add the eggs one at a timeand blend again until mixed. Pour into the pan over the crust.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the center is almost set.
5. Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Refrigerate for several hours, until the cheesecake cool completely and firms.
7. To serve, run a knife or metal spatula around the sides of the pan to loosen the cake, and remove the pan. Garnish with whipped cream and nuts, if desired.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/05/pumpkin-cheesecake/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.