- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Posted By elizabeth On May 9, 2010 @ 1:59 am In Blog | No Comments
1 box (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
1 pint coffee ice cream, such as Mehadrin’s, melted
1 container (12 ounces) whipped vanilla frosting (or make homemade, recipe follows)
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon sugar for dusting, optional
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs on low speed for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
4. In large bowl, beat together frosting, cinnamon and instant coffee mixture.
5. Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
2 1/2 sticks (10 ounces) unsalted margarine, at room temperature
5 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 to 2 tablespoons pareve milk
In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat the margarine on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Add the confectioners’ sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating until smooth after each addition. Add the vanilla and 1 tablespoon pareve milk. Beat at high speed until fluffy, adding an additional 1 tablespoon pareve milk if necessary.
This makes a generous amount of frosting but it keeps in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/05/tiramisu-bundt-cake/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/05/tiramisu-bundt-cake/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.