Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Posted By GKC On December 5, 2010 @ 1:56 am In Blog | No Comments
Makes 6 servings
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground allspice
Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
4 crisp apples, such as Jonathan or Golden Delicious
2 cups confectioner’s sugar, plus more for sprinkling
1. To make the batter, whisk the flour, sugar, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon, and allspice together in a large bowl. Add 2 3/4 cups water and whisk until the batter is barely smooth. Set the batter aside to rest while heating the oil.
2. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with a few layers of crumpled paper towels.
3. Pour enough oil into a large, heavy saucepan to come 2 inches up the sides. Heat over high heat until the oil reaches 365°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
4. While the oil is heating, peel, core and cut each apple into 6 wedges. If cut too soon, the apples will darken.
5. Spread the confectioner’s sugar in a medium bowl. In batches without crowding, coat the apple wedges in confectioner’s sugar, and then the batter, letting the excess batter drip back into the bowl. Add to the oil and deep-fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Using a mesh deep-frying “spider” or a slotted spoon, transfer the apples to the paper towels and keep warm in the oven while frying the rest.
6. Sprinkle the apples with confectioner’s sugar and serve hot.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2010/12/apple-fritters/
URLs in this post:
 Jeff Nathan: http://www.abigaels.com
 sufganiyot: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2009/12/the-chanukah-kitchen-cooking-with-oil/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.