- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Warm Brie-Stuffed Dates
Posted By GKC On January 19, 2011 @ 3:00 am In Blog,Weekly Recipes | No Comments
Serves 6-8, depending on how hungry your guests are
12 ounces (about 16-20) dates with pits (preferably Medjool)
4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
16-20 dry-roasted walnut halves, candied pecans, or pistachios
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slit the dates open lengthwise and remove the pits and stems.
3. Stuff about 1/2 teaspoon of cheese inside each date and close the sides loosely, mounding the cheese on top of each date. Top each with your choice of nut. Place the dates on a non-stick baking tray.
4. Bake the dates for 6-8 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dates are hot. Arrange on a platter and serve immediately.
The second recipe is from us, your friends at gourmetkoshercooking.com .
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2011/01/warm-brie-stuffed-dates/
URLs in this post:
 gourmetkoshercooking.com: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.