Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Best Ever Carrot Zucchini Muffins
Posted By GKC On June 19, 2011 @ 1:59 am In Health,Weekly Recipes | 1 Comment
By: Shani Goldner MS RD CDN CFI
1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup unprocessed bran
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup Splenda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup unsweetened/natural apple sauce
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a muffin pan with a non stick spray.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, bran, sugar, splenda, baking powder, baking soda, salt and walnuts. In a small bowl, beat the eggs until they are foamy. Then add apple sauce and vanilla extract.
3. Combine the two mixtures; add in the zucchini and carrots. Stir until it is just blended. Spoon batter into prepared non-stick muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of one muffin comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for five minutes. Remove muffins from the rack and allow to cool completely before storing. Muffins are great fresh or they can be frozen for later.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2011/06/best-ever-carrot-zucchini-muffins/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.