жилищная приватизация, до какого года приватизация, госпошлина за выписку из егрюл, передать показания счетчика, московские льготы, купить счетчик, госпиталь ветеранов, приватизация земельного участка, льготы инвалидам, сколько стоит развод 2014 год, счетчики москва, получение выписки из егрюл, ветераны москвы, отпуск при увольнении, льготы матери одиночки в 2014
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
5 Hot New Wines Perfect for Warm Summer Days
Posted By GKC On July 24, 2011 @ 2:00 am In Kosher Wine, Kosher Wines | No Comments
1. Hagafen Cuvee de Noir Sparkling: This effervescent offering from Hagafen has aromas of peach, light red fruits and with just a hint of fresh bread. On the palate is an even more complex combination of lingering flavors, including strawberry, framboise, white chocolate, and tea.
2. Carmel “Kayoumi” White Riesling: The wine comes from the celebrated Kayoumi vineyard in the foothills of Mount Meron, in the Upper Galilee. The grapes were night harvested, and the must was fermented at cold temperatures in stainless steel tanks to preserve the delicate fruit and flavors. Then the wine was left to age in bottle for 6 to 7 months before release, to allow the complexity of the wine to develop. This wine is part of the newly launched Carmel Single Vineyard series and on the “new wines to try list” for most wine aficionados.
3. Covenant Red C Sauvignon Blanc: The second white wine from the Covenant winery has a light golden straw color, with generous citrus and tropical fruit aromatics, matched nicely by fresh herbs and a hint of freshly mown grass on the elegant finish. I would try anything from Covenant, they have only produced excellent wines thus far.
4. Baron Herzog Pinot Noir: This extremely rare and value driven wine has delicious aromatic notes of blueberries and cherries. The Pinot Noir is soft and very easy drinking, with hints of gamy stew and more berry fruits on the palate.
5. 1848 Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve: The inaugural release from this promising winery; this Cabernet Sauvignon has a wonderful dark garnet color, with aromas and flavors of raspberries, red currants and cherries that linger nicely through the long and generous finish.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2011/07/5-hot-new-wines-perfect-for-warm-summer-days/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.