All the rage and so much fun! And each one is creative and totally kid friendly. Take photos and send us your push up pop results.
Breezy’s Push Up Pop Recipe:
1. Follow any basic cake mix recipe (i.e. Duncan Hines or homemade) After all the ingredients are mixed separate into 3 separate bowls.
2. In each bowl add 2 drops of Gel food coloring (get this at Breezy’s too) of your choice. Bake in a 9″ round pan according to directions on the box.
3. When the cake is cooled, use 1 of the push pop tubes to cut out circles from each cake batter.
4. Assemble push pops by attaching the long stick to the flat disc. Then slide that into the tube.
5. Put any color frosting in a piping or ziploc bag. Squeeze a little on to the bottom of the disc. Add some sprinkles then add a round piece of cake that you cup out in step 3.
6. Repeat step 5 and slowly pull down on the stick until the entire pop is filled up. Then cover it with the plastic lid.