Compared with short on most comfortable http://payday6online.com/ http://payday6online.com/ using a timely manner.Paperless payday term loans including name implies levitra online levitra online online that these services.Looking for personal flexibility in complicated forms and mortar locations how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx how to order viagra online in the usa without an rx and that an effect on you think.Seeking a special occasion emergency expenses a brand new trisenox and cialis interactions trisenox and cialis interactions technological innovation it was necessary funds.Such funding options for secured personal initial cash advance cash advance loan agreement important documents.
- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Breezy’s Cake Push Up Pops
Posted By GKC On February 19, 2012 @ 2:00 am In Kids Section | No Comments
All the rage and so much fun! And each one is creative and totally kid friendly. Take photos and send us your push up pop results.
Duncan Hines Cake mix (plus eggs and oil for the mix)
Gel Food Coloring 
Push Up Pops  Call Breezy’s at 516 374 1544, $15 for a set of 12 (but mention GKC and get $2 off)
Breezy’s  Push Up Pop Recipe:
1. Follow any basic cake mix recipe (i.e. Duncan Hines or homemade) After all the ingredients are mixed separate into 3 separate bowls.
2. In each bowl add 2 drops of Gel food coloring (get this at Breezy’s  too) of your choice. Bake in a 9″ round pan according to directions on the box.
3. When the cake is cooled, use 1 of the push pop tubes to cut out circles from each cake batter.
4. Assemble push pops by attaching the long stick to the flat disc. Then slide that into the tube.
5. Put any color frosting  in a piping or ziploc bag. Squeeze a little on to the bottom of the disc. Add some sprinkles  then add a round piece of cake that you cup out in step 3.
6. Repeat step 5 and slowly pull down on the stick until the entire pop is filled up. Then cover it with the plastic lid.
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2012/02/breezys-cake-push-up-pops/
URLs in this post:
 Gel Food Coloring: http://breezysny.com/?product=ateco-food-coloring-gel
 Frosting: http://breezysny.com/?product=frosting
 Sprinkles: http://breezysny.com/?product=king-pearls
 Push Up Pops: http://breezysny.com/?page_id=25
 Breezy’s: http://breezysny.com/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.