- Gourmet Kosher Cooking - http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com -
Oriental Pasta Salad
Posted By GKC On December 20, 2013 @ 9:25 am In Weekly Recipes | No Comments
When making this for shabbos, prepare the pasta and vegetables separately and combine before serving.
1 frozen garlic cube (eden)
1 frozen ginger cube (eden)
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2 lbs (900 g) Spaghettini pasta
1 bag broccoli florets (1.5 lbs)
3 sliced green onions
2 stalks celery thinly sliced
3 carrots – julienned
1 can baby corns cut into bite size peices
1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well.
2. Place the frozen garlic and ginger cubes into a bowl and let defrost. Add the soy sauve, honey and sesame oil and mix well.
3. Pour dressing over and toss to evenly coat. Place noodles into a Ziploc bag and marinate in fridge for minimum 3 hours
4. Boil a large pot of salted water. Add frozen broccoli florets and blanch for about 4-5 minutes, until color turns a bright green. Stain and set aside. Place the pasta in a large mixing bowl and add all the remaining ingredients. Toss well and serve at room temperature .
Article printed from Gourmet Kosher Cooking: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com
URL to article: http://www.gourmetkoshercooking.com/2013/12/oriental-pasta-salad/
Copyright © 2009 Gourmet Kosher Cooking. All rights reserved.